Movement Food All Natural Vegan Protein Blend made up of Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein and Hemp Protein, Our Plant protein is non-GMO and made from the finest plant-based ingredients, making it 100% vegan and vegetarian-friendly.
- Low Carb
- High Protein
Pea protein isolate
Pea protein isolate is derived from yellow peas, and is a wonderful source of plant-based protein, as well as fibre. What’s more, it is a great deal more soluble than other pea proteins on the market. This pea protein isolate has been specially formulated using the finest quality ingredients, using a series of complex processes to provide as much protein per serving, as possible. As the pea protein is an isolate, this basically means that, per serving, you get as much as 95 – 99% pure protein, with the remaining 1% - 5% coming from carbohydrates and fat. This particular blend also provides an extremely impressive amino acid profile, making it ideal for vegan and vegetarian bodybuilders or athletes, looking for a healthy and reliable source of plant-based protein.
Brown rice protein
The second protein source found in this highly complex blend of vegan-friendly proteins is brown rice protein. This protein, as you can probably guess, is derived from brown rice, which, whilst being a great source of complex carbs, also happens to be a surprising source of plant-based protein as well. This protein source is described as being a complete protein, as it provides all amino acids required by the human body. In actual fact, it has arguably the best plant-based amino acid profile in the world, plus it is rapidly absorbed, and is highly digestible. Brown rice protein is also extremely nutrient-dense, as it is a great source of dietary fibre, as well as minerals, and B vitamins. This protein is obtained using a variety of highly complex processes, including wet milling, fermentation, and various stages of filtration, as well as with enzymatic processes to extract the fibre and the protein from each grain of rice. The rice is non-GMO is hypoallergenic, and is of the finest quality, making it a very welcome addition to this premium vegan protein blend.
Hemp protein is one of the most vastly underrated plant-based protein sources in the entire world. Hemp seeds are not only packed full of protein and nutrients, they also contain a very impressive selection of heart and brain-healthy fats. Obtained via cold milling processes, this hemp protein is of the very finest quality and is very easily absorbed and digested. Hemp seeds are also full of live enzymes and amino acids, along with vitamins, minerals, and the aforementioned healthy fats. Known as a complete protein source as it contains more than 20 amino acids, as well as omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, hemp protein really is the real deal, and it makes a welcome addition to any diet if truth be told.